Ants Sound Recorder - Record Audio Streaming into Audio File : MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, MP4
Ants Sound Recorder is designed to record audio streaming into audio files MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC. Then you may transfer the audio files to your iPhone or iPod with Apple iTunes software. You may also edit or play the audio files on your PC, and you may burn the audio files to CD Audio with a CD burner. With Ants Sound Recorder, users can record sound from a microphone, line-in devices (such as cassette tape player, LP player), and more...
With Ants Sound Recorder, you may set these recording parameters: Channel, Volume, Sample Rate, Bit Depth. You may also configure the output audio format's parameters like CBR, VBR, Bitrate, Quality, etc.
Ants Sound Recorder needs a Sound Card (or a virtual sound card) and Microphone to record from MIC. And it needs iTunes to transfer the audio files to your iPhone or iPod. If you want to burn the audio files to CD Audio, it needs a CD Burner device and CD burning program.
Key Features of Ants Sound Recorder:
- Record sound from any sources: Microphone, Line-in devices (such as cassette tape player, LP player), and almost any Windows application Winamp, DVD Players, Real Player, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer, FireFox and many more.
- Support Voice Active Mode and Level Threshold
- Record Complete Audio Streaming into Audio File
- Record sound directly to disk, allowing you to keep recording for as long as there is free disk space.
- Support Configuring Parameters of different audio formats.
- Output Formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MP4, OGG, M4A
OS: Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, WinXP, Win 8.
256 CPU or higher
16 MB RAM
10 MB free disk space