Record various audio streaming, that is passing through your computer's sound card, into an audio file of format MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG. A built-in audio editing program, that supports editing an audio file with different effects and features like split, merge, mix, convert, and more by mouse clicks and drag-n-drop!
dvdXsoft Sound Recorder XP enables you to record sound, played back through your sound card and any other sound sources like microphone,VCR, Line in, Telephone,Data CD,DVD,Audio tape player etc. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds etc. from your local computer or the internet. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV,MP3,WMA or OGG format, using real-time conversion (without creating temporary files).
The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player ,Power DVD ,Flash, Quick time and many others.Also dvdXsoft Sound Recorder XP support sound data active recording mode TM technology this feature is very useful to record sound when from internet. when you play sound with like RealPlayer or Windows Media Player from internet,often pause and wait.So you record sound often have silent.but if you use this feature dvdXsoft Sound Recorder XP will pause recording automatically when pause playing until playing contiue.so with this feature you recording file not have any silent.
Key Features of dvdXsoft Sound Recorder XP:
- Display in a special window the waveform of an audio file;
- Record any sound through your sound card with excellent audio quality
- Record an audio file from a microphone or from other input device;
- Get or set recording parameters (AccuAttackLevel, AccuAttackTime, AccuEnabled, AccuReleaseLevel, AccuReleaseTime,
- HighPassFilterEnabled, HighPassFilterFrequency, LowPassFilterEnabled, LowPassFilterFrequency, NotchFilterEnabled, NotchFilterFrequency);
- Edit an audio file visually (Cut, Copy, DeleteSelect, DeleteSilence, Paste, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile);
- Open , create and save audio files;
- Play an audio file or any part of it;
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser,
- Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Trim, Vibrato);
- Encoding audio streaming into MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG in real time without temporary files created
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPass, FFT HighPass, HighShelf, LowPass, LowShelf, Notch);
- Convert an audio file from one format to another (ADPCM, ALAW, DSP, G721, G723, G726, GSM, MP2, MP3, OggVorbis, PCM, RAW, SULAW, VOX, WMA,and More);
- Insert and change described information about a marker (Count, Country, Dialect, Label, Language, Length, Note, Num, Position, Text);
- Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface
- Insert noise and silence in an audio file;
- A built-in tag editor support (MP3,OGG,WMA) also support ID3 V1 and V2.
- A built-in sound editor program with powerful features
- Schedule your recording tasks
- Real time resampling and mono/stereo converting also support 8bit
- Automatic volume normalization when recording
- Active recording sound data
- Record Volume Control Support
- Direct-To-Disk Long Time Recording Support
- MP3 VBR and WMA V9(VBR) encode Support Auto play wav,mp3,wma,ogg file when recording stop
OS: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8
Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 2GHz minimum
Display graphics minimum resolution of 1920*1080, RAM 512 MB or above