Record Sounds and Music from Any Source!
The sound recorder program is designed to work directly with your sound card, so it can record almost all audio from your sound card at near-perfect quality. So, you can record sound from a microphone, line-in, and just about any other programs (like winamp, realplay, windows media player).
Direct to disk ability allows you to record sound without running out of memory as long as there's enough disk space. Audio Record Wizard can also record directly to mp3 format if you choose, saving you valuable disk space. You could select the different mp3 recording modes as needed.
Audio Record Wizard interface is easy to use and perfect for both novice and expert PC users.
Key Features of Audio Record Wizard:
- Record from all sound sources (including winamp, realplay, windows media player)
- Direct to disk ability allows you to record without stopping if there is enough disk space left
- Integrate the intelligent slient detector to skip silent passages
- Support recording to mp3 file directly without creating any temporary files (using the LAME encoding engine)
- Easy to use playback function
- Support 44100Hz/22050Hz/11025Hz, Mono/Stereo.
- Stop Recording automatically
- Real-time oscilloscope
- Record-Pause function
- Ease of use interface
- Operation Indicator
OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8
486 CPU or higher
16 MB RAM
10 MB free disk space