What You Hear is What You Get! record any audio played through your computer’s sound card.
Sound Recorder Professional is probably the most advanced digital audio recording software for Windows,
This amazing program allows you to record audio from various sound sources and input devices, such as microphones, system's sound card, applications, webpages, cassette player, TV, CD/DVD, webcams, as well as other media player.
Record any audio file and save high quality Audio in such popular formats as MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, TTA, WV, MPC, SPX, and OGG Vorbis with zero quality loss. All recording using real-time conversion without creating any temporary file. Compared with other audio recording software on the market, Sound Recorder Pro has important advantages. With new Data Active Record technology, Sound Recorder Professional will pause recording automatically when no sound data receive until get data again. use this feature your recording file not have any silent.
Here are some of the notable features included in Sound Recorder Professional:
- 5 Record Mode: Nlrmal, Voice from Microphone, Music from player, from Internet Stream (Skype, ICQ, MSN, Radio etc), and
from Line In (cassette deck, turntalbe, portable player etc).
- Record any audio from any online radio station and music sites.
- Record your audio from cassettes, LPs and other audio playback devices.
- Record all your Skype calls (both side).
- Auto Check for record Data Active Record mode.
- Pause, Stop, or Stop/New Recording at Silent
- Specify the number of channels (Mono or Stereo) of your output files
- Support Mutli Channel Recording .
- Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
- Real time encoding , no temporary file.
- Tag Editor for export audio file
- Playback the recorded file or files to make sure you've got the desired quality.
- Multi sound card supported.
- The built-in recording scheduler - Schedule to record when you're not home
- Auto and manual gain control.
- Realtime display the spectrum of audio data.
- ID3 Editor
- Control audio volume with the built-in normalizer.
- Support Hotkey
- Adjust advanced audio parameters like encoder bit rate, sample rate, codec, and audio channel
- Record CD quality audio or record directly to MP3.
- Direct-To-Hard Drive Long Time Recording Support
- Split an audio clip into multiple tracks and filters out ads while recording
- Works seamlessly with online radio sites, including Lastfm, GrooveShark, Pandora, and iTunes Radio.
- Easy Wizard Mode - An easy step-by-step wizard assist you through the process of sound recorder.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit compatible).
This compact audio recording utility makes your work easy. It is ideal for recording online music and other audio to add to digital presentations, creating an audiobook, or for simply recording a skype calls, as well as turn DRM-protected music (M4P, M4V, WMA, M4B, AA, AAX, AAC) to unprotected audio files. Easy enough for a beginner, but powerful enough for a professional.
Platforms: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista (No Mac OS/Linux support).
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 512MB or higher (1 GB or higher recommended)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card